Purchasing Property as a Long Term Investment Strategy. The purchaser typically has an intent to sell eventually but will rent out the property in the mean time for cash flow & equity purposes.
Purchasing a Property with the intent of renovating the property to add value. This home can essentially be “flipped” or sold right away for a profit. The property can also be refinanced & rented to give the purchaser a part or all of their cash back. Also referred to as a BRRR (Buy Renovate Refinance Repeat)
There are Individuals & Real Estate Investment Teams that need cash to purchase property. There are various ventures possible with this strategy. Some ventures include gap funding, full house investment, partnerships and syndication.
Here’s what to expect on the podcast:
• Tips on finding leads through direct mail. Why doesn’t Stinson want to do cold-calling?
• A walkthrough on how to use 8020REI for “list stacking”. What does it even mean?
• The shortage of inventory because of the current situation with the pandemic.
• Acknowledging that you have to change to adjust to the circumstances.
• Steps you could follow when managing virtual teams.
• And much more!
Available on your preferred listening platform.
Like, share, & subscribe for weekly real estate knowledge bombs!
Investor Calculators & More!
A Great Place To Gather Details & Get Answers To Questions You Have Through Other Investors Experience.
Real Estate Investment Coaching & More...
The Multi-Family Journey
Tons of Videos, Educational Tools & Experience...
Events are shared on Meet Up. Mark your Calendar for the Next Event Here.